Friday 6 February 2009

Absense

Greetings all,

I hope you have had a brilliant week so far. Mine has been great, England has had some amazing snow over this past week. The most snow we have seen in 18-20 years, depending on which newspaper you read. So I have been out playing in the snow.

Anyways, I'm just posting up to say I havent forgotten about this blog. It will be continuing. The reason for my 4 month vanishing act is that I have been rather busy. I started my English Degree in September and that has been keeping me occupied so I havent been able to do any more to my map.

However there is some good news. During the past four months I have been working on my photoshop skills and so I feel I am alot better than I was before, as such I'm hoping I will be able to get some really nice results from the digitizing of my maps. Also my understanding of flash has vastly increased. I am hoping to get a website up and running at some point which will have quite a few resourses as well as various bits and bobs relating to what I do.

Unfortunatly, all of this will have to wait for the moment as I get on top of my University work and try to earn some money to pay off University debts. Hopefully I will be able to write up something about that in my writers blog soon, watch this space.

I had better get off as I have 10 poems due in Friday, so technically today, at 4pm. So far I have 1 finished poem and 4 nearly finished. Just another 5 to write...

Keep safe and have fun!

No comments: